Thank you for your interest in the MSC Individual Fall Academy! There are three offerings...
- Level I is for ages 9-18 and focuses on increasing comfort with the ball and coordination. This new program is based on training with 1-7 players in a more individualized environment. ALL sessions are 50 minutes-1 hour.
- You pay for 8 sessions and attend attend within the day and time frame listed. Some days have a large window of time and allow for you to work with the trainer to get an hour session in during that window. Other days the trainers window is limited.
- The Academy program is under the direction of George Hageage, MSC Technical Director who currently serves as a member of the National Soccer Coaches Association of America's National Academy Staff and former Division I Head Coach.
- Coaches for Fall- George Hageage, Amel Ljaljic and Christian Coronado
- Session I- Monday 8 sessions, $80, Time to be worked out with trainer
- Session 2- Tuesday 7-8pm, 8 Session, $80
- Session 3- Thursday 5-8pm, 8 Sessions, $80. The exact time for the hr. session to be worked out with trainer
- Session 4- Friday 5-8pm, 8 Sessions $80. The exact time for the hr. session to be worked out with trainer
- Flexible- You pay for 8 sessions and may attend any of the days/times listed.